Friday, January 15, 2010

You Heard It Here First

Hi, hi! Things are happy despite the upcoming week of midterms. Sarah and I are cooking up some plans for that moment when we are released from the bonds of studying, so that and watching season 4 of The Office have been keeping me sane. Well, I don't know about you...but I've heard enough about me. What have you been doing this oh ten? (That's the trend. Calling it Oh. Ten. Not 2010. Really, it's the newest thing: get on board.) So! Have you been...
smiling (in a Cheshire manner?)
blowing up balloons...
...with just the slightest bit of sass?
seeing cute greeting cards?
hanging out with missed friends?
documenting acceptance speeches?
Yes? No? Just me?
Well, go on. Fill me in! And have a magictastical weekend.
I shall be studying. (And really, you can't ask for more magic than that)


  1. Ugh, I'm really not looking forward to midterms... hooray for the Office though :D And the cheshire cat hat looks pretty awesome! It looks like you've been having a lot of fun with your friends so far this oh-ten (: I want to go ice skating now! My weekend is going to be spent studying and writing an essay and such :P

  2. I love the party. I hate midterms, it's so nice just to hang out with friends and avoid homework. I'm so bad at studying.

  3. Hi! I like your blog! And I agree studying isn't fun! :)

  4. wow, looks like your party was sooo fun! i loove the cheshire cat hat and i spy hello kitty in the background! loooving :)

  5. I adore the Cheshire Cat visor! I'd totally wear him to go jogging.
    the renegade bean